- Talk to someone
- Resources for Ace Survivors is a peer-support network, and we can connect you with someone to talk to or else we may refer you to a service that better matches your needs, including hotlines or warmlines.
- Other Resources
- A list of other places that provide services that RFAS cannot.
If you are in an emergency situation, please call your local emergency service number (i.e. 911), or contact a hotline set up for people in your situation. We have a list of hotlines available (please feel free to tell us about additional resources so that we can add them to the list).
If you have been doxed or feel you may be at risk, please get in touch with the Crash Override Network—they will help you assess your situation and figure out what to do. Here is some important information on doxing and account security:
- So You’ve Been Doxed: A Guide to Best Practices
- Guide: Talking to Family & Police
- Account Security 101: Passwords, Multifactor, Social Engineering, and You
- Preventing Doxing
- Anti-doxing strategy—or, how to avoid 50 Qurans and $287 of Chick-Fil-A
- Doxxing defense: Remove your personal info from data brokers